Avenue of the Arts in Midtown is the very heart of Philadelphia's entertainment and nightlife. It is home to the Kimmel Center and Academy of Music, where the world-renowned Philadelphia Orchestra, Pennsylvania Ballet, and Opera Company of Philadelphia perform, as well as, numerous other theatres, restaurants, stores, and nightclubs.
Within easy walking distance you will find the following major venues for the performing arts:
- Pennsylvania Academy of fine Arts (PAFA)
- Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- Academy of Music – the oldest opera in the country.
- WILMA THEATER, MERRIAM THEATER, PHILADELPHIA CLEF CLUB OF JAZZ AND THE PERFORMING ARTS.
- Prince Music Theater & The University of Arts Freedom Theater
- Steak: The Palm, Capital Grille, Ruth’s, Chris Steakhouse, Estia
- Seafood: McCormick & Schmick’s, Sotto Varalli
- The dramatic Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Bliss for its new American cuisine and soothing atmosphere.
- The Food Court at the Bellevue provides a quick bite for strollers.
- The Broad Street Subway Line is located on Broad and South
- Easy Access to major highways I-76, I-95 & I-676
- SEPTA Regional Rail, the Market-Frankford Line, PATCO and other connecting transit services area easily accessible.
- Busses run regularly throughout the day with the 21 line going east to Old City and the 42 line going west to University City.